Tuesday, November 9, 2010

-Recovering-

This past Friday, I began to suffer from the worse case of vertigo I have ever experienced.  It felt as if I were walking on a boat, I was nauseous, and I couldn't focus on anything.  I went to the ER that night, where they gave me some anti-nausea medication, yet I still felt car sick for the next 3 days. 
Yesterday, I also had a terrible earache.  I went to my GP to rule out an ear infection.  He said I was showing no signs, other than a slightly red throat. I made a follow up for this coming Friday, in case things haven't improved, and went home. 
The pain has gotten worse, radiating from my jaw and ear.  It is a stabbing,throbbing pain, that gets worse when I move my jaw.  The only thing I could think that might make my face hurt like this, and also cause the vertigo I had been experiencing is either TMJ, or an impacted wisdom tooth.

I already know that my wisdom teeth on the bottom are impacted.  I never had them removed, because they weren't bothering me.  So I have made a dentist appointment in the up incoming days to see if that could be the culprit.  I think my only saving grace has been the pain medicine for my RSD.  I remember when my siblings wisdom teeth began to be a bother to them, and both of them had impacted teeth...  they were in agony.

For now, I'm just glad the vertigo has gone.  I could not get out of bed, or open my eyes it was so bad.  At least with the pain, I can some what function.  It's all a mater of thinking of shades of gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment